This session I took less notes than usual, but here you go.
Subject: Intestinal Toxemia
- Too much protein in ones diet can contribute to intestinal toxemia – it creates toxins from the bacteria growing on partially and even fully digested proteins
- Nearly everyone has bowel toxicity, which can be mostly or all cleared by 7 days of green juice fasting
- Diet is the most important thing to address intestinal toxemia. Enemas and colonics are great but more is needed.
- Bowel toxicity can be greatly attributed to mental imbalances
- Excess protein is 75 grams and more. Fast oxidizers generally do fine with about 4o grams per day, slow oxidizers, 20 grams
- Constipation greatly contributes to bowel toxicity.
- Triphala is the best, safest thing for improving bowel function
- Building up healthy probiotics helps bowel toxicity – fermented foods such as sauerkraut, kim chee, and pickled foods (NOT pasteurized). They increase the acid for digestion.
- Digestive enzymes are also of great help – such as HCl supplementation. Without enough HCl, one doesn’t digest protein as well, doesn’t digest B12 as well, and doesn’t absorb minerals as well.
- Exercise, yoga, and drinking lots of water also are huge in healing bowel toxemia. Gabriel recommends drinking the amount of water that makes your body need to urinate about every 1-2 hours