2009. Wow. I’ve learned and done a lot this year. I haven’t made a list, but here are some things that are coming to mind as I write this:
- Cultivated incredible friendships
- Participated in the One World Spirit Dance
- Played a part in changing peoples’ lives – seen people reverse their Diabetes, rid themselves of depression, come off medications they’ve been on for years, have personal and spiritual breakthroughs, and so much more.
- Organized and hosted an amazing Raw Halloween party.
- Learned that within is the only place to look for comfort, love, and peace. Then, the outside can enhance and reflect the feelings I already have inside of me, from a non-causal source.
- Turned my family on to all natural sweeteners (finally, SOMETHING!!)
- Attended the Raw Spirit Festival (again)
- Met incredible people; networked and collaborated with more incredible people.
- Realized that all people really want is to be loved, appreciated, and acknowledged, and I have full power to reflect that for them.
- Witnessed three beautiful weddings.
- Yet more life experiences have taught me that things really do happen for the best, ultimately.
- Began my love affair with spirulina (I estimated I’ve probably consumed somewhere between 24 and 30 16 oz. bottles this year).
- So much more…
Anyways, what do I look forward to in 2009? Whatever comes. Intention is to keep such a open and unattached attitude
In any case, thank YOU for reading my blog. It brings me such joy to write and share here, and your visits and comments make a world of difference. Thank you for bringing me into your lives and sharing with me yours!