Hello all darlings! I apologize for the little lapse in blogging. I’ve been experiencing some shifts and changes in my personal life that I’m adapting to and growing through… I’ve been in sort of a different place energetically and kept sitting down to blog and just having no idea what to blog about.
- Fear of loss
- Trust of myself and others
- Fear of vulnerability
This shift, in regards to my day to day life, has caused a massive shift into spending ample amounts of time, usually several hours a day, being peaceful, quiet and inward – also meditating, writing, painting, spending time in nature, and a few other activities that work best for me to get back to center and joy.
Here are some of the things I am focusing on cultivating:
Experience of total nourishment and satisfaction from within, rather than from food or any other stimulatory activities, or other people, things, or circumstances
The knowledge that I am loved, worthy, and adequate – and then going beyond to seeing myself as fantastic, boundless, etc. – and not just some of the time, but all the time
- Trusting myself – trusting my actions, my intuition, my feelings and my body
- Being very intentional about what I need for ME – whether that be how I use my time, how I eat, or what direction to take in my life – to put myself first.
- To cultivate staying open and loving despite the possibility (which really, is always there) of loss.
- Choosing to open and remain loving and vulnerable despite the possibility of being hurt. I have a tendency to close and protect at the chance that an open wound could be either ignored or made a bigger wound.
And probably a lot more…
I actually really like when circumstances in life change – because it tests us. It’s easy to say we’re centered or loving or open when we’re comfortable – but what happens when things really change? I think that’s where the strength happens – the ability to stay centered in the uncertainty and ungroundedness of outside circumstances.