I coach a type of juice cleansing called “Juice Feasting,” which is, simply put, feasting on fresh nutrient dense juices and taking certain superfoods. I have trained with master Juice Feasting coach David Rainoshek, and am certified in his coaching methods. Juice Feasting is distinguished by a principle of abundance. Juice Feasters drink lots of juice, rather than small amounts (as is the case with some types of cleanses), and also take in certain superfoods. These principles allow Juice Feasting to be done while one is working, taking care of their family, and tending to regular daily responsibilities. It also supports the opportunity to juice cleanse for a longer period of time.
I create individualized plans for clients based on each person’s goals and level of prior knowledge and experience.
Working with me as your coach, you’ll receive:
- Free initial consulting via email on what length of a Juice Feast will support your goals
- An Initial Consultation via phone or Skype of 1-2 hours, depending on your ballpark goal for the length of your Juice Feast, which will give info on how to do cleanse, and how to individualize plan as needed.
- Juicing recipes
- If desired, coaching calls throughout Juice Feast (though Initial Consult only is also available)
- If desired, coaching calls during the crucial Juice Feast-breaking time when you are returning to food. Your hand will be held through this process
- During the Feast-breaking days, consulting on how to continue healthy choices in diet and habits after the Feast is over
- The convenience of doing a juice cleanse while you’re still working and still attending to your life as usual, without spending the money, time and time off to go to a retreat.
Juice Feasting is a total mind-body-spirit experience. I will help you choose what’s right for you based on your personal goals and lifestyle. If you do want a longer cleanse, rest assured: my clients have continued cleansing far longer with the support of coaching than they had previously done without coaching, regardless of what length was right for them. My clients average 3 days of cleansing on their own prior to working with me, and average 35 days working with me. Together, we can set a realistic plan that will help you achieve your goals.
I have been eating a plant-based diet rich in raw food for more than eight and a half years and have done various types of juice cleansing totaling over 212 days, including a consecutive 60-day juice cleanse. For more than five years, I worked with bestselling author and doctor Gabriel Cousens, M.D. as a supervisor at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. At the Tree of Life, I taught nutrition and cleansing classes for guests. I am one of the few fully certified and trained Juice Feasting coaches by David Rainoshek, M.A., founder of Juice Feasting, and I coach people on cleanses anywhere between 5 days and 3 months (yes, months!) in length.
Note: I do not coach people whom have severe health issues and recommend seeking the assistance of a doctor who recommends juice cleansing.
Contact me now to find out if Juice Feasting is right for you! Please check your spam/junk mail folder as sometimes emails from me accidentally go there.