Once again, it is time for a summary of this month’s ‘Alive with Gabriel’ teleseminar. As always, you can sign up for the full 2 hours of video/audio by clicking here. This time, Gabriel has added on another section to the seminar.
Usually, he has done 1/2 on Nutritional/Health, and 1/2 on Spirituality. Now, he is adding on another section on Relationships.
I personally find it very interesting that Gabriel feels it that important to have his three main topics Nutritional/Spiritual/Relationships.
As always, the Spiritual section was really awesome, and the new Relationships section was wonderful too – Gabriel is a great person to hear talk about relationships.
I got too into the spiritual/relationships part and I didn’t take any notes, but I did on the nutritional part, and here they are:
- We can think of ourselves as skin enclosed bags of salt and water – we are really like an ocean
- Our blood is the composition of the ocean
- Table salt is not the salt we will be talking about – it is sodium chlorite with bromine (which is a poison) and the body does not absorb it.
- Salt is vital for the sodium-potassium pump that occurs across cell membranes
- The electricity from good salt builds up the membrane potential
- Water and salt is the key to our nutrients
- Salt is vital for producing hydrochloric acid –> digestion
- Good salt has 72-84 minerals
- Salt is a powerful antioxidant
- Salt is the frequency of life force
- Healthy salt does not raise blood pressure; can even help blood pressure drop
- Addison’s dissease has been helped by giving people salt
- 30% of salt is stored in bone structure – osteoporosis is connected to lack of salt and sodium
- Lack of salt is connected to hypoglycemia
- Adrenals are a key stress organ which require salt – enough salt helps manage stressed adrenals
- Salt is very good for vata constitutions – salt balances vata
- Salt is fine for pitta
- Salt is usually not a concern for kapha, because kaphas tend to retain water anyways
- The negative ions released from salt are healing – ex. himalayan salt lamps
- In cities, negative ion generators are wonderful for us, such as the himalayan salt crystal lamps, or other negative ion generators, even something like a waterfal in homes
- Salt that is heated becomes covalent
- Recommended salt – ionic, mined salt which is extracted from the veins of salt mines – this is the highest frequency salt
- Celtic sea salt can carry ocean pollution in it – sea salt has a tendency towards carrying fungal infections
- Himalayan salt is ionic and doesn’t have a lot of pollution
- Also recommended – the product Soleil – mimics our blood plasma
- Product Polar Mins is also excellent – it is ocean water from the South Pole and is very high in electricity – will increase membrane potential
- Note: Color of salt has nothing to do with quality
- It is ok to take NCD Zeolite and salt together – they don’t affect eachother (nothing as far as Zeolite’s purpose is affected by anything else)
- Early signs of dehydration include – rapid heartbeat, mental confusion, increased temperature, thirst
- The best way to tell if we’re drinking enough water is that we should be urinating every 1-1.5 hours
- Manganese is specific for building knee discs and other discs – discs are 75% water
- Water Ionizers are no good – they create hydroxyl water – free radicals
- The product called the ‘Aranizer’ – is both an ozonator and a negative ion generator (can be bought)